___

___

Thursday, August 8, 2019

FORP Lodging

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=XYvFFpN2DRr 
The Cottages at Indian Springs State Park near Barnesville.

Bo Childs just tipped us off to a nice place for lodging during FORP 3. He mentioned that rates are very reasonable, and that participants could double or triple up per cottage to save a few bucks. Feel free to comment below and share info if some of you want to share.

---

https://goo.gl/maps/1WnvnVDLPpt9EFAD9
Antebellum Oaks B+B

Some have stayed here at past FORPs.

--

Forsyth, GA

Forsyth is the same distance to Wyatt Child's as Barnesville. Being right on 75 means lots more hotel options.




8 comments:

  1. Hi all,

    Is anyone interested in syncing up on lodging? In addition to the options listed above, and depending on interest, we could also rent a house on AirBnb or VRBO. This way we could also potentially collaborate on meals etc... I wouldn't mind taking the lead on finding a suitable location, but I am by no means local to the area, so if any of you are more familiar, happy to defer.

    BRIAN - brianchin10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couple options:
    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/25081550
    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/35374175
    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/798489

    Waiting to hear if anyone is interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only heard from one other participant who wanted to sync up on lodging and we have booked an AirBnB. Since I've done a bit of digging already, I'll post some other potentially spots in anyone is interested that are up for grabs.

    Two bedrooms:
    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/31668331 (25 min away)
    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/31866294 (25 min away)
    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17697434 (30 min away)

    Three bedrooms:
    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/26981639 (25 min away)

    Four+ Bedrooms:
    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/25081550
    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/35374175
    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/798489

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Brian! Some nice options there. Getting a house together would be fun. Many participants at past FORPs roomed together and became friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jameel, would you be willing to post a list of the attendees and perhaps even the state that they're coming from. It might help if folks want to organize travel and/or consolidate tool shipping. Even if it's just [First Name, Email, State]?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone else interested in sharing a house?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everyone, I'm late to join the party but excited to join FORP3 - the Wrath of FORP. I'd definitely be interested in sharing a house if you are still looking for this. Dane, Colorado, danetchristensen@gmail.com

    My best option right now is a hotel in Macon, which I can get for free with points but comes with a 45-minute drive each way... Not ideal. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be interested in syncing up with lodging. Brian, how are things shaping up? Have any room left?

    ReplyDelete