___

___

Friday, April 26, 2019

Bench Label Proof

Exciting progress today. Wesley Tanner has finished up the first proof for the FORP 3 bench labels. Please read the text carefully and make sure your name is correct. If it's not, comment below. 

Each builder will receive two copies of the label. If you've never seen Wesley's work before, you will be blown away. These are gorgeous. 



7 comments:

  1. The label I see shows the name Horace C Gordan,IV. This is not me. My label should have the name "Justin C. Reuter".
    Thanks!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Justin, I should have added, each participant's label will have their individual name at the top.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jameel,

    I might be doing something wrong on my side. What I see is a label the says, "This bench was made by Horace C Gordon, IV". The name shows up in red. Perhaps I'm not clicking on something correctly?
    Thanks for your help!
    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Jameel. I understand now. My name is correct among the list of participants in the text of the label. Sorry for the confusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jameel,
    Two n's on Rehmann. I use the old German spelling of my name professionally. Grandpa changed the spelling thinking he was making it more American but then it ends up looking more Arabic instead. It also helps me to know how the junk mail people found me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got it. Two n's.

      I hear you about the Arabic spelling. I get that all the time.

      Delete