Welcome all participants to the French Oak Roubo Project 3!
We'll be using this blog as the primary communication between the organizers and the participants. You'l want to subscribe to the blog, so when we post updates you'll be notified. It's not a private blog, but we ask that you not share the address. The information presented here is for participants only. If you need to contact us privately for any reason, feel free to email us. Otherwise you can use the comments section below each post.
Until we make a few posts about FORP 3, here's a couple links to read up on past events.
Benchcrafted on FORP I and II This is everything we've written about the event.
LAP on FORP Everything French Oak related by Chris Schwarz over on the Lost Art Press blog.
Happy scrolling!
Have not received an invoice or an agreement to sign.
ReplyDeleteHave sent numerous emails on different accounts trying to get my invoice and agreement to sign. I don't want to lose my spot but don't even know where to send my down payment.
ReplyDeleteJust sent you an email Tim. Don't worry, you're in. This is just a little tech hiccup.
DeleteMy emails seem to go through when I use my phone. Last email sent about 9:30 am MST
DeleteNothing going to spam
I'm not seeing a subscribe button.
ReplyDeleteAdded a Subscribe and Follow by Email widget at the right.
DeleteCould you post an invoice here as a pdf that I could use to pay my bill?
ReplyDeleteTim, here's a link.
ReplyDeletehttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1vLj7-Dmz2z1TZIIFrb2x3w8oGKcE5jqkDWeitKriVz0/edit?usp=sharing
You really need to sort out your email situation. We've sent numerous emails to your address from multiple accounts without response. Please also use your last name. There are more than 1 Tims in the FORP 3. Thanks.
Cashiers check in the mail
ReplyDeleteCan I book my travel plans.? Just have not heard if you received my down payment.
ReplyDeleteTim Cripe
Yes, we got your payment Tim. We email you regularly from numerous accounts, but none of them seem to get to you. Please contact us at info@benchcrafted.com and include your phone number. I'd like to call you to try and figure this out. Also, you didn't include your signed agreement. Please follow the link a couple comments above, fill it out, and send it back to us. Thanks.
Delete